Applications are now open for the 2018 Fair on Sunday 20th May 2018 from 12-5pm!
An very important part of the Fair are the variety of items for sale, food and drink available and the charities we support.
We give priority to local people and local organisations because we are promoting the Dulwich community.
We’re looking for quality and value for money. We won’t book similar applications twice because we don’t want you to compete with each other!
We’ve kept our prices the same as last year or lower – we appreciate Brexit is making trading difficult for everyone!
- 50 market stalls complete with striped roof and table (approx 2m x 1m) at £60 including VAT
- 14 hot food catering pitches (3m x 3m) at £175 no VAT and 3 coffee van pitches (3m x 3m) at £75 no VAT
- 15 non catering pitches (3m x 3m) for larger displays where you bring your own gazebo at £90 no VAT
- 4 bar pitches (3m x 3m) at £120 no VAT
- 10 free charity pitches (3m x 3m) where you bring your own gazebo or £45 for nonprofit organisations
The deadline for applications is 11th March for catering and coffee pitches and 31st March for all other applications.
Download the appropriate form below:
Please read the Health and safety, trader regulations:
Please make cheques payable to the London Borough of Southwark and enclose payment with your application, proof of insurance and any food safety and hygiene certificates required.
We’re sorry but we do not accept applications by email or bank transfers for payment.
Return applications by post to Will Walpole, Park Manager, Francis Peek, Dulwich Park, College Road, London SE21 7BQ.
If you have any queries, please contact Emily Montague at email@example.com.