We’re sorry but applications have now closed because we are full!
However Dulwich Festival Fair at Goose Green on Sunday 12th May still have some spaces so please go to
A very important part of the Fair are the variety of items for sale, food and drink available and the charities we support.
We give priority to local people and local organisations because we are promoting the Dulwich community.
We’re looking for quality and value for money. We won’t book similar applications twice because we don’t want you to compete with each other!
- 50 market stalls complete with striped roof and table (approx 2m x 1m) at £60 including VAT
- 14 hot food catering pitches (3m x 3m) and 3 coffee van pitches (3m x 3m) for tender (no VAT)
- 15 non catering pitches (3m x 3m) for larger displays where you bring your own gazebo at £90 no VAT
- 4 bar pitches (3m x 3m) for tender (no VAT)
- 10 free charity pitches (3m x 3m) where you bring your own gazebo or £45 for nonprofit organisations (The charity / nonprofit organisation must be non political and not for religious purposes)
When applications are received that exceed the number of available pitches or the catering/bar offer being made is of the same type as another application, we will be making decisions about which trader to award a pitch to based on the following areas: How local the business is and how locally their food/drink is sourced and produced; the potential interest visitors to the event will have in their offer; the quality of the ingredients used; the options available for heathy eating; the value offered; how sustainable all parts of their operation are; confirmation that all food and drink containers are sustainable in terms of production and disposal, there are no plastics straws, no glass and cutlery is not made of plastic; the amount the trader is willing to pay for the pitch.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 10th March for catering and coffee pitches and 31st March for all other applications and you will be notified within two weeks of these dates. Any late applications received will only be considered if there are any pitches unfilled or if any further pitches become available.